Are you tired of sore or aching feet? Get help today!
Our team of experienced Podiatrists look after those living or working in Wembley, Leederville, Floreat, Churchlands, Jolimont and Daglish.
Book an Appointment
Cambridge Podiatry offers a full range of podiatry services for adults, children, sports people, workers and those with additional conditions like arthritis and diabetes. We look after those living or working in Wembley, Leederville, Floreat, Churchlands, Jolimont and Daglish. Let us help you today.
Make an Appointment
Our podiatrists love to help and support your feet. Call us to make an appointment so we can help you return to doing all the things you enjoy doing without pain.
- Viral Warts on the foot or toes
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet and high arches
- Bunion discomfort or pain
- Corns and calluses of the foot or toes
- Ingrown nails (we offer long term solution for ingrown nails and emergency treatment when in pain)
- Nail that are tough to cut or difficult to reach
- Shin splints and calf pain
- Achilles pain or Achilles tendonitis
- Orthotics and arch supports for arch problems
U3/357 Cambridge St,
(08) 9387 1001