Book an Appointment
Cambridge Podiatry offers a full range of podiatry services for adults, children, sports people, workers and those with additional conditions like arthritis and diabetes. We look after those living or working in Wembley, Leederville, Floreat, Churchlands, Jolimont and Daglish. Let us help you today.
Make an Appointment
Our podiatrists love to help and support your feet. Call us to make an appointment so we can help you return to doing all the things you enjoy doing without pain.
Weekdays 8 AM – 6 PM
Saturdays 8 AM – 1 PM
Our 7-point VIP service Guarantee
We GUARANTEE, your privacy every step of the way.
We GUARANTEE, provided other parents aren’t late for their appointment preceding yours that we will be on time,give or take 5 minutes, for your appointments.we will be sure to communicate clearly at all times.
We GUARANTEE, a thorough diagnosis of your aliment or condition to ensure the best care and outcome possible.
We GUARANTEE, to clearly explain to you,in plain English,exactly how we intend and why at all times.
We GUARANTEE, to return all calls within 1 hour(during business hours)or by the next business day if you call after hours.
We GUARANTEE, to provide the most up to date and newest treatments protocols and to stay at the forefront of new developments in podiatry care.
We GUARANTEE, you will be treated professionally and courteously at all times as if you were member of our very own family.
- Viral Warts on the foot or toes
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet and high arches
- Bunion discomfort or pain
- Corns and calluses of the foot or toes
- Ingrown nails (we offer long term solution for ingrown nails and emergency treatment when in pain)
- Nail that are tough to cut or difficult to reach
- Shin splints and calf pain
- Achilles pain or Achilles tendonitis
- Orthotics and arch supports for arch problems